About Google Ads
A Google Ads app campaign is a sort of automated campaign that allows you to generate both in-app installations (often referred to as “instals”) and in-app conversion activities. An app campaign links you to people across Google Search, Google Display, YouTube, and Google Play in terms of placements.
You can create a Google App Campaign very easily.
Machine Learning & Google Ads
It’s more crucial than ever to know who you’re talking to. Only you know what people want, and only you can decide how to deliver appropriate campaigns and advertisements to them. Invest time in learning about the business, the products, and the value of the service to be able to make the best option. Conduct thorough keyword and competitor research to aid in the creation of effective campaigns, ad formats, and a long-term optimization strategy.
Take a deep look at data analysis. You may not have had the opportunity in the past to delve into Google Analytics in depth, but now is the time to learn more about the tool. Because, in today’s data-driven society, data speaks louder than words: Data helps us understand human behaviour while also assisting us in understanding machine behaviour.
Google Ads Apps Assessment Practice Questions and Answers.
- Alex Read A Lot About Google App Campaigns, And He’s Eager To Start One Of His Own. What’s The ﬁrst Thing He Should Do Before Jumping Into Google Ads Interface?
- What are two ways marketers can benefit from machine learning in Google Ads? (Choose two.)
- At What Level In The Google Ads Interface Does The Marketer Select Android Or IOS As The Mobile App Platform?
- Sally’s Historically Spent A Lot Of Time In Google Ads Making Small Changes To Her Campaigns, Instead Of Focusing On Higher Level Marketing Strategy. What Are Two Ways Machine Learning Helps Reduce The Time She’ll Spend In Her Google App Campaign? (Choose Two.)
- Google Ads Follow The Media Rating Council’s Standards For Viewability. What’s Required For An Ad To Be Counted As A Viewable Impression?
- As With All Google Ads Products, Brand Safety Is Of The Utmost Importance To Google App Campaigns. Therefore, Google Gives Advertisers Additional Control Over Their Placements, Including The Ability To Exclude Placements. What’s The Maximum Number Of Placements Per Account An Advertiser Can Exclude?
- Henry’s Been Running A Google App Campaign For A Number Of Days, And He Noticed It’s Still In A Learning Phase. What Can Contribute To An App Campaign Remaining In The Learning Phase For An Extended Time?
- Naomi Wants To Promote Her App With Google Ads, But Has Multiple Campaign Goals. What Action Should She Take When Promoting An App With Multiple Goals In An App Campaign?
- Tina’s An Experienced Account Manager Who Enjoys Overseeing The Details Of Her Google Ads Campaigns. She Struggles With Leaving The Majority Of Campaign Management To Machine Learning In App Campaigns. What’s A Valid Reason For Tina To Rely On Machine Learning Instead Of Doing Everything Manually?
- Google App campaigns are designed to deliver relevant ads to users based on a large number of inputs. What are three examples of signals that may be used by an App campaign? (Choose three.)
- Linda Wants To Get The Most From Her Google App Campaign Ads. She Writes The Required Amount Of Text Assets, But Doesn’t Have Many Other Assets To Upload. Which Assets May Be Auto-Generated By The Campaign, In Addition To What Linda Can Upload?
- In Google Search Campaigns, Jenny Routinely Replaces Low Performing Ads, But Knows Google App Campaign Best Practices Are Diﬀerent. For Her Google App Campaign, How Often Should Jenny Replace Low-Performing Assets With New And Improved Ones To Prevent Ad Fatigue?
- The majority of five-star reviews for apps in the Google Play Store praise which of the following three qualities? (Choose three.)
- Why Is Conversion Tracking Critical For Google App Campaigns?
- Anne Is Looking At The “Performance” Column In The Asset Report Of Her Google App Campaign. She Wants To See How Speciﬁc Assets Have Been Performing. She Notices The Terms “Low”, “Good”, And “Best” In The Column. Asset Ratings Are Distributed Based On Which Criteria?
- Which Statement Is True Regarding Conversions In A Google App Campaign?
- Angela Is Explaining The Advantages Of Machine Learning In Google App Campaigns To Her Colleagues. Which Two Statements Are Strong Arguments For Using Machine Learning Over Human Input? (Choose Two.)
- Luca Is Preparing To Run A Google App Campaign Focused On Installs. His Client Wants To Know Where The Campaign Will Be Eligible To Run. How Should Luca Respond?
- Which Two Options Are Benefits Of Using Google Analytics For Firebase? (Choose Two.)
- Which Brand Safety Measures Are In Place By Default When Setting Up A Google App Campaign?
- For A Google App Campaign Optimizing To A TCPA Of $10, What Would Be The Recommended Minimum Budget?
- Janelle’s Running A Google App Campaign And Knows That Although It’s Powered By Machine Learning, Her Inputs As A Marketer Still Matter A Lot. In Which Three Ways Can Janelle Best Guide The Machine Toward A Successful Outcome? (Choose Three.)
- Robert’s about to start creating an HTML5 asset for his Google App campaign. According to HTML5 asset best practices, what should be included before the HTML5 ad plays?
- Clara’s Colleague Recommended She Use A Built-In Tool Called Bid Guidance For Her Existing Google App Campaign. What Information Can Clara Expect To See When Using Bid Guidance?
- Harry’s About To Launch A New App And Wants To Attract New Users With The Help Of A Google App Campaign. Which Campaign Subtype Should Harry Select When Setting Up This New Campaign?
- Roberto Is Explaining Why A Google App Campaign Is A Good Strategy For App Promotion. What Should He Highlight As The Three Main Beneﬁts Of Google App Campaigns?
- In What Way Do Google App Campaigns Simplify The Ad Creation Process?
- When Setting Up A New Google App Campaign, Which Three Settings Must Be Made At The Campaign Level?
- Why Doesn’t Machine Learning Happen Immediately After Starting A Google App Campaign?
- What Are Two Ways To Achieve Creative Excellence In Google App Campaigns? (Choose Two.)
- What Task Could The Market Finder By Google Tool Help With?
- Megan’s Setting Up A Google App Campaign, But She’s Not Sure How Specific To Be When It Comes To Location Targeting. Why Should A Marketer Set A Location Target That’s At Country Level Or Larger?
- Measuring Across App And Web Is Challenging, Yet Important For Understanding Cross-Platform Behavior. Which Two Solutions Does Google Oﬀer To Bridge The Measurement Gap Between App And Web? (Choose Two.)
- Sophie’s Been Asked To Create Image Assets That Adhere To Best Practices For Google App Campaigns. She Wants To Guarantee Placement Across All Channels. At Minimum, What Image Assets Should Sophie Create And Upload?
- What’s The Maximum Number Of Localized Store Listing Experiments That Can Be Run At Once In Google Play?
- Gordon Is Running A Google App Campaign For A News Publisher And Has Recorded 200 Unique Subscriptions In The Last 30 Days. Is This Enough Conversion Data For The Machine To Achieve Optimal Performance?
- What’s The Advantage To Identifying App Users With High Lifetime Value In A Google App Campaign?
- Cosmetics Brand Lit Looks Isn’t Getting The Reach They Expected From Their Google App Install Campaign. They Want To Optimize Their Creative Mix, Focusing On Video Assets. They Currently Have Two Portrait Videos And Two Landscape Videos, Ranging From 10-30 Seconds In Duration. What Are They Missing In Their Video Asset Mix?
- Walt Wants To Provide Strategic Guidance For The Google App Campaign He’s Managing. He Wants The Campaign To Work Within Speciﬁc Boundaries, Toward A Desired Outcome. Which Two Settings Should Walt Observe On An Ongoing Basis? (Choose Two.)
- Hiroko’s Manager Asks Why Hiroko Spends Time Working On Her New Google App Campaign. The Manager Believes Machine Learning Is Doing Everything. What Are Three Ways In Which Hiroko Can Help Guide The Machine Learning Powered Campaign?
- Carol Wants To Review View-Through Conversions For Her Google App Campaign But Doesn’t Know Where To ﬁnd This Data. What Should She Do?
Disclaimer: We tried our best to keep this website updated for our users for free. You can also contribute by updating new questions or existing question answer(s) by commenting below. These Question Answers are just for Practice before giving the final exam. You can check your preparation level with these Practice Question Answers for the required exam. You can also become a contributor by joining here and create Question and Answers that can help other users who are preparing for the exams online.